Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 30 August 2015

About Me

Hey Dear,
     
Welcome to my little space on PinkzDarkz Blog. I am Darsana and I write for PinkzDarkz blog. I am from Coimbatore, India. I am a regular Indian girl with a little extra love about beauty and makeup. 


               This blog name that is PinkzDarkz  is created on the basis of sharing all the pinkz ( Pros) and Darkz (Cons) on the blog. I believe all the problems of life ( Beauty issues ) can be solved by sharing some ideas with each other. Here I am for you to share some tips, tutorials, on beauty through my blog. I'm constantly battling on some of the skincare and beauty products, I decided to value my viewers with my honest review on  the beauty products.  I hope my posts can benefit and put smile on your face and share my knowledge with some cool ideas. So, join in and be a part of the family! :)
                            


          
 I click picture and post reviews and other beauty related posts on all Mondays & Thursdays on my blog. You can always feel free to inform me your queries, requests and opinions about the PinkzDarkz at darsana23@gmail.com .

           If you read my posts, Please subscribe to all social networks which I have linked everywhere on my blog page (  This is how I'll know, you like me and my reviews! <3  ). I am still learn ALOT  more about makeup, I hope you all will guide and inspire me.

           All the products are purchased by my own pocket money :-p ( as I'm yet to finish my degree ). I love Beauty + Blogging + Chocolates! <3  ^_^

          I always have this statement on my mind, I'd like you to know as well :)

         Beauty Lies In You. Be Brave, Embrace Your Natural Beauty and stay WOW!!


 ^_^  Tons of Love  XOXO  ^_^


      Darsana
       ( Unlocks beauty secrets to my lovely readers)


My G+ Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment