Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Saturday 11 July 2015

BE A BOMBSHELL LIP GLOSS REVIEW AND SWATCHES

HeYy My LoVeLy AnGeLs!!

Today I am back with this new product review on my blog. I am going to review a lip gloss which is one of my favourites too. It's called BE A BOMBSHELL!! Isn't the name is fantasy?? I received this product in my FAB BAG .  I am not sure which month bag ( but I guess IT was June Fab Bag ). .This is the only product was satisfying because they gave me the full sized product!! I actually expected for  HOT MESS BRIGHT RED shade but I got this shade which is called 'RENDEZ  VOUS'  . I am not that much impressed on this shade but it's a rare shade among my collection. I don't remember the exact price instead I have the link to their website you can check their other products as well. 

PACKAGING:
It's packaging super cool similar to MAC packaging . It comes with a  transparent plastic packaging which is easy to locate the colour on the stash. It also comes with a delicate brush applicator with a rotating lid. Overall packaging is great!

BE A BOMBSHELL-RENDEZ VOUS LIP GLOSS 






COLOUR:
It's a pretty maroon shade. To be specific it's a deep warm egg plant colour . Bang on It's pretty bold colour. 



TEXTURE:
It is less sticky when compared to REVLON lip gloss. It's neither shimmery nor mattifying . A glass like shine look I get when I apply it on my lips.

PIGMENTATION:
It is very good pigmented with one swipe I get the actual colour on my lips but if you want to get crazily pigmented , take couple of swipes. It's highly pigmented .

FRAGRANCE:
It is fragrance free which is not much appealing . Still , I love this lip gloss for it's pigmentation and I get high shine lips .

LONGEVITY:
It stays on my lips for decent time ( say 2-3 hours without having any food) . It gets transferred to cups and disintegrates soon. So often touch ups is required. It don't dehydrate my lips but only issue is gets transferred quickly. So no kissing! 

This is how it looks on my lips



MY OVERALL VIEW:
This is one of the rare shades among my collections. It's a high shine liquid lipstick. I am totally loving it. It comes in variety of shades . I am excited to try pinks and red shades because I will definitely rock the pink shades more often. I don't know where you can buy this product from  Indian stores but you can purchase from their website  http://beabombshellcosmetics.com/

This is not a sponsored review , I shared my one of the favourite collection with you angels.

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment