Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 5 July 2015

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAMS REVIEW AND SWATCHES

Heya Angels!

I bought this product about a couple of weeks back.I am totally obsessed about this product . I can't leave out everyday without this lip cream. I have tried a lot of lip creams but this is the best lip cream I have ever tried . Neither a lipstick nor a lip gloss , this matte lip cream is a new kind of texture that gives a silky smooth and also gives that matte finish on the lips . It is  moisturizing not like other lipsticks it leaves some freaky cracks on the lips. It makes the lip fuller , soft  and matte finish also.
NOTE: This is not a paid review . I bought this product on my own money.



ABOUT NYX LIP CREAM:
Available in 11 shades , if you want to do review and swatches on any particular shades ... Do let me know . I will do it for you girls.
But today , I am going to review this beautiful shade ISTANBUL. It's a nude pinkish colour suitable for most of the Indian girls. It will give you that natural look to your lips .






HOW MUCH IT IS PIGMENTED?
It's  super pigmented. On single swipe , I don't get that full coverage ,  but on second swipe it gives me the full coverage and it's highly pigmented. Very little product is required to get that full coverage and pigmentation.

TEXTURE:
It gives you that velvety finish on your lips . It's amazing product just because of it's matte effect and it don't smudge at all. Girls , if you haven't tried the  NYX LIP CREAMS  , go get your hands on this lip cream.




FRAGRANCE:
Smells like vanilla . Most of the shades have that vanilla fragrance which might not be liked by everyone. It's not too strong .


PACKAGING:
It's attractive and comes in transparent tube which is easy to locate the shade . It's a sleek packaging with a soft brush applicator is used to pick up the product.







The next shade which I am going to review is SYDNEY. It's a bright pink colour . I totally regret for getting this shade . From the tube the colour wasn't that bright but when I applied it on my lips I found it's super bright pink with light purple undertone, very pigmented. I don't recommend this shade if you are somewhere between  dusky or dark . This shade might wash out your skin colour. Girls with fairer tone can give a try .




Here is how it looks on my lips:
NYX - Lip Matte Cream ISTANBUL

NYX  - Lip Matte Cream - SYDNEY


MY OVERALL VIEW:

If you are nude lovers , you must give a try because  all the 11 shades are more nudes than coloured shades. It might get you some streaky application on your lips because of the applicator. It stays for a decent time on your lips even after having food.The color doesn't get transferred on drinking cups. 
It is reasonably priced but little expensive if purchased in India. It contains no messy 
shimmer at all. It's suitable for everyday makeup look pair it up with heavy eye makeup. Voila! You are good to go.
. If you are fond of nude and pink shades , you will like NYX ISTANBUL. 


PRICE : $6 ( Rs.600 - 700 IN INDIA )
It's better to get ONLINE from cherryculture.com  rather than purchasing from stores in INDIA.

Love,
Darsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment