Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Sunday 9 August 2015

MSM DIVA- UNBOXING & PRODUCT REVIEWS

Hey everyone!!!
The MSM Team has launched the first ever makeup subscription in India- It's the MSM DIVA box!! 
It comes in a pretty pink colour same like the MSM EXPRESS Box. This box is also monthly subscription and costs Rs. 1,995/- All the makeup products in this box worth more than Rs. 3,000/- 
Read on to know more...




ABOUT MSM DIVA:
This box is filled with all the makeup goodies we could ever need-flattering and usable colours that work with all skin tones and makeup style. I bought this box because it's filled only with makeup products so it would never disappoint me.
Without any further, quickly let's see what all the products I got in the MSM DIVA Box.








CATRICE  EYELINER PEN:
Costs Rs. 475/- 



Catrice- 'Lashes To Kill' Waterproof Volume Mascara:
Costs: Rs. 610/-


Audrey's Lip Filler & Eye Groomer brushes:



Biotique Black Kajal :
It claims good nourishing & conditioning kajal with Almond Oil.



Lotus Herbals Lipstick:
The shade I got is Coral No. 679 which is a beautiful coral pink.



Catrice Defining Blush:
The shade I got is 020 Rose Royce. It's a beautiful pink colour. I'd love to combine it with Lotus Coral lipstick.
Natio Tri Eyeshadow:
It costs Rs. 895/- I so so much love this eyeshadow palette.



Overall View:
I find this MSM DIVA Box better than the MSM Select & Express boxes, but this is priced too high. The box consists of all popular beauty products worth more than Rs. 3,000. I really liked the brand selection and variation of makeup products in one box. I recommend MSM box only if you want to know and try different brands and also surprise your friends.

Thousands of apologies for not mentioning the price for some products I missed my pamphlet or the outer packaging!! If you have any other queries comment below.

You can subscribe your MSM BOX  here.

If you liked my review please comment your thoughts and future reviews you'd like to see on my blog! Don't forget to like my Facebook page here Join me here in Facebook to stay updated with my posts. Have a pleasant day all!

I also reviewed MSM EXPRESS BOX - UNBOXING here.

Here the exciting part comes..
Maybelline ColorShow Lipsticks Giveaway Winners, Click here Giveaway Winners

Love,
Darsana

No comments:

Post a Comment