Follow @Darsana Vsekar

Friday 11 September 2015

Fab Bag September 2015 Review

Hi Everyone :-)

Today, I'll be reviewing the Fab Bag Sept'15. This month's bag  is very special to all the subscribers because as I got a mail from fab bag team that they are celebrating their 3rd Anniversary! I can't wait to share what all products I got in this month's bag.




Just Herbs: Rejuvenating Beauty Exilir Facial Serum:



The Balm Stainiac:



Skinn Titan Raw & Celeste ( Men and Woman ) Perfume:



Makeup Revolution - Focus & Fix Liquid concealer:




Kama Ayurveda: Pure Rose Water:



Overall, I'm highly satisfied with the September bag and liked the s*xy red bag  ^_^ and all the things came inside the bag. I came across almost all the beauty subscription boxes in India and found out that Fab Bag is the only box which kept on improving their products, brand, everything available at affordable prices.


                                                 Thanks for reading!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment